Upstreet farms Ltd

Mike R

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some super scenes there, Mike. Love the field being ploughed and how did you make the bridge? :)

Thanks yes I made the hump back bridge out of some left over wood painted grey and then drew on the walling blocks

Nice one Mike....what's the lights you use...white Xmas ones  :-\ :-\ ..and what make is that little yellow sports car ??? ???

the ligts are xmas lights just to give a little more light up there the sports car is a cheapy from the boot fair 50p

I now have had to make some major changes due to our recent new central heating boiler installation part of the loft is required for my tractor storage while wok carrys on downstairs.

So I have made 3 farms into one big farm layout pictures to follow later during the week end. :)

• 2 weeks later...

all looks really great mike,any more pictures of the mf 760 combine,love the header trailer ,any more info on that mike

I have not got any more pics of the combine and header yet but I will post some more when I take them during the week. Its a conversion I bought of Ebay for £23 ish comes with the detachable header and trailer and the landrover too

In the process of building a small workshop to replace the green workshop in the earlier pic I hope to get this done within the next few weeks.

I have also got a new combine arriving at the end of the month to update my two older combines the MF 760 and the NH TR85