Models for the new layout

richie

After seeing some of you guys on here weathering some of the models and making them look so real I thought it was about time I had a go at it. Hopefully once the council has approved my plans for a large shed out the back I'll be starting a layout for these to go on, While I waiting for the plans I thought I would get a start on the models, First I did is the spreader then the Fendt, First photo is of just of the paint, then the finish job.

post-59-132639335481_thumb.jpg

post-59-132639335488_thumb.jpg

Last stage finished for the fertilizer spreading, Took a bit of shaping and cutting to get it kind of right, Need some better fertilizer bags and I know just the place. ;D

post-59-132639337981_thumb.jpg

post-59-132639338002_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Just a couple of models Ive had a go with the air brush again. Tried to get the 'been in deep mud' look on the tyres with the high speed dirt spray, Trailer tyres in the centre might need a bit more spray I think? ;)

post-59-13263937247_thumb.jpg

post-59-132639372509_thumb.jpg

• 8 months later...