Ferguson Open Day 2010.

powerrabbit

• 2 weeks later...

hes got all sorts of mf's there paul, mostly older 35's 20's few 100's loads of implements and trailers, also has the nipper puller tractor there,will see if i can find the topic from last year  or the year before for you, its doesnt change to much, but theres always something new been added 

hes got all sorts of mf's there paul, mostly older 35's 20's few 100's loads of implements and trailers, also has the nipper puller tractor there,will see if i can find the topic from last year  or the year before for you, its doesnt change to much, but theres always something new been added

thanks sean,was going to have a very lazy saturday,dont know now

Paul... knowing you... knowing the Coldridge collection... you simply HAVE to go and have a look buddy.. anyone who has even the slightest liking of Ferguson and MF should make the trip at least once in a lifetime... I'd like to go every year I must say

Paul... knowing you... knowing the Coldridge collection... you simply HAVE to go and have a look buddy.. anyone who has even the slightest liking of Ferguson and MF should make the trip at least once in a lifetime... I'd like to go every year I must say

if it was 100 flexi cab models and 500 series i would be there like a shot,but just a little to old an era for me mate

he had a few more 100 series last year, inc a br yard shunter 100 in delux cab, never seen that before, it really does change each year paul, bar the base collection, locals bring there stuff in to, that cornish guy with the 1505 was there last year

Colin Perryman is usually there with his vast selection of new MF and other parts and he's good on prices! Farmer Ed should be there with his vast trailerload of models, he did a good trade last year. Plus all those handbooks, brochures DVD's and books, and don't forget the badges.