john deeres

If you want to stick to Britains/Ertl then the best are probably the 8530/8430 precisions but if you will look at other makes then probably the best John Deere model in my opinion is the Wiking 6930 (although there are those who would say that it should be badged as a 7530)  :-\ :-\

JD8530Prec1-32.jpg

PrecisonJD8430.jpg

Sorry I haven't got a picture of the Wiking to hand, someone else might oblige ;) ;)

hi i dont know if the english john deere dealers are doing the half price offer on the 8430 precission tractor but the local dealers here in scotland heve been doing them for 29 pounds for the past five months as discontinued stock,  regards brian

As others have mentioned 6930 was a balls up shouldve been 7530 as it is a high detail version of siku 7530 but with panoramic cab option. Given that JD sell as many 7530s as 6930s in real size I still cannot understand why the manufacturer didnt market the wiking model the same as basic siku 7530 >:(  The real size 7530 stands 8 inch taller than 6930 which is why it looks much bigger when they are side to side.

Anyway you could go to the tractorium website where he sells the JD wiking already correctly re badged 7530 and with the added bonus of a decent front linkage ;)