Britains Fordson Tractor 128F Trade Pack

I see Vectis have in their sale on 14th of July a Britains Fordson Tractor 128F Trade Pack unopened for sale, and was wondering what people on here would do with it, if they were fortunate enough to be able to purchase this item.

Would you open it and sell the Tractors which must be in absolute mint condition, or would they keep it as it is A VERY RARE ITEM?

I would say that personally i would keep it as it is , but would find very hard not open the package to see what the condition of the tractors is, it would take soom restrain.

What would you do?

tractorman314.

Well I'm gonna stick my neck out and say they will make more than the upper estimate (£800)

Item could most likely be classed as unique

With regards opening, I'd be tempted as not much point in owning if you can't look at them, might as well be a box of lead ingots

• 2 weeks later...

£1000 + premium/vat is a reasonable price for that I think.  The individual E27Ns go for around the £300 mark for very good/near mint examples (but the boxes usually have some signs of wear). 

As Super 6 says, if you don't open it, you may as well have a box of scrap,  but a trade pack which is still unopened is probably unique, and of course, once opened loses much of its unique value.  From a collectors point of view, I hope it remains intact - if you want an individual one to look at, there are quite a few around, but you are highly unlikely to find another trade pack. 

It is no different from those wine collectors who pay vast sums of money for extremely old and rare vintages which are almost certainly undrinkable!