Looking for specific models

mrol

Hi I'm looking to recreate some farm setups from late 80s / early 90s and trying to find out if / who makes some of the following models. Any suggestions much appreciated.

MF 3070 4WD

Claas small square baler

8 bale sled

John Deere 4850 or 4955

Dowdeswell 6f reversible plough

John Deere 4050, 3350 and 2850

New Holland TF44 Combine

Ford 8210 - both Q and Super Q cab versions

Ford 6700 Q cab

Richard Western grain trailer

Bettinson 6m trailed drill

That'll do for now!

Hi I'm looking to recreate some farm setups from late 80s / early 90s and trying to find out if / who makes some of the following models. Any suggestions much appreciated.

MF 3070 4WD

Claas small square baler

8 bale sled

John Deere 4850 or 4955

Dowdeswell 6f reversible plough

John Deere 4050, 3350 and 2850

New Holland TF44 Combine

Ford 8210 - both Q and Super Q cab versions

Ford 6700 Q cab

Richard Western grain trailer

Bettinson 6m trailed drill

That'll do for now!

I can help with the grain trailer.  12t or 14t?

Dan

David Purdue should do both the fords

Ertl used to make the 3350 and the MF 3070 but they are discontinued but they come up on ebay regularaly

Valley models will do the 2850 if you supply him with a 3350  (B O R on here)

Udimore on here sells 4050s i think

Hope that helps

Siku used to do a conventional Claas baler, can be hard to find. As for the sledge, that will either be a self made job or to see if someone else will make one for you.

TF44 in 1/32 is doubtful, I'd like a TF42 myself but not before a TX32 and TX34.

SCALEdown for the plough: http://www.modeltractorco.net/80400/info.php?p=3&pno=0&pid=1702087&cat=139938&ack=9&search=&sought=  (On-land) They also do a 5f in furrow.

Thanks for help so far.

Can't find any references / examples of a siku  small square baler - anyone have one of these (not for sale - just interested to know if it exists!).

was one on ebay uk recently, dont see them to much mind so keep a sharp eye out for them

as for bale sledge i have one,cooks flat 8 on the back of my mf baler  took me ages to make, very fine work ,wouldnt consider doing another sadly, well not for now, got plans to make a earlier version to, the older 4 x 2 stacks along with the grab for my 35x laoder for the handling

www.miniagripassion.be

you will find the bigger deeres on here 4955, 4055 etc, 3040, 3140, 3650 also, 2850`s are still only specific scratchbuilds as far as i know due to the amount of work involved in the conversion to get them spot on , but you will find a few members on here converting them