mr softies collection

mr softie

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi Chris i thought you had been quiet lately , i take it the weather has been reasonable with you , p.s. the wiking jd 990 baler is a must excellent detail and sturdy model everything i hoped for

yes brian mate, the weather has been very kind to us here in this part of essex, i really do feel for everyone in other parts of the country although this fine spell we are in now seems to be reaching you to. baler may well be on my radar but today i was in the new holland dealers erni doe and sons and ordered the u/h 9090 combine and the 600 quadtrac. cant wait for their arrival. while i was there we arranged a demo tractor for me to try for 2 days next week, a t7.250 is coming out with a union jack bonnet as well. i will let you know what i think of it brian, regards, chris [still deere at heart]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

thanks chris , well the green theme will go a bit mental in 11 days at moira, there will be one very special set up coming home , and several other machines as well , looking forward to your updates as well as your collection is growing in a lot of interesting directions

thanks barry i dont think ill be dispalying at penrith this year planed to do it next year but i might be tempted last minute if there is space , didnt plan on displaying at penrith because im heading over to zwolle this year

another 2 additions today and i must say the 6210R is excellent and has far more opertunities going for it than the siku but has a couple of drawbacks as well , the a frame but can be changed easily for a weight as there is no cast toplink on it and the painted beacons let it down slightly but still 9.5 out of 10

IMG_3479.jpg

IMG_3478.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived