mr softies collection

mr softie

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Tractorman810 said:

the 4240 and loaders a bit of a beast, dont think i have seen a loader fitted onto a big deere like that in the uk .just from a few usa based machine pics 

few pictures of 7810`s fitted with loaders Suffolk way 

Excellent purchases Brian, I particularly like the Fords and Deeres in the last 2 sets of pics. 8210 is a nice bit of work from what looks to have been Britains originally, 2wd suits the Schucco Deere 6400, and the 4240S' are lovely.

Is the 6030 scratchbuilt or a convo ?

On ‎12‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 4:50 PM, MDFord said:

Excellent purchases Brian, I particularly like the Fords and Deeres in the last 2 sets of pics. 8210 is a nice bit of work from what looks to have been Britains originally, 2wd suits the Schucco Deere 6400, and the 4240S' are lovely.

Is the 6030 scratchbuilt or a convo ?

good morning Mark the 6030 is scratchbuilt , one of Martyn Reeves builds along with the 4240s , the 6400 is one of PLM models from the Netherlands an dthe 8210 is a we minaturen model from the Netherlands along with the 7710 6710 in the posts and started life as Britains

On ‎12‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 5:16 PM, chris.watson said:

Nice additions mate. Some really nice stuff there;)

thanks Chris keeping to the greens and classic era from now on 

On ‎1‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 12:37 PM, smithy said:

Nice lot of models there Brian :)have you made any new year resolutions' like I must be kind to my wallet :D;) 

Smithy no my new years resolution is I need to go to the bank for more bank bags must have worn out a dozen last year as I preffer them to a wallet , and my  main resolution is to get all the outstanding orders into the collection ( at least that is one I cant break )

On ‎12‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 7:33 AM, Valley Axe Man said:

Another good selection Brian, but just how long is the 2019 list?? ;)

paul tbf the 2019 list isn't that long just some outstanding models to be added and a few classics that are due for release , well if they ever come 

Guys,

I have deleted a number of posts in this thread due to their personal nature. This is a family forum and none of us want this to become a slanging match

Ok,ok,ok zoom out a minute...The forum is for people who are interested in model farming to share ideas and ask questions etc... so please just leave each other alone. At the end of the day we are all on here to enjoy and share our model farms and stuff. Enough said.

9 hours ago, mr softie said:

Smithy no my new years resolution is I need to go to the bank for more bank bags must have worn out a dozen last year as I preffer them to a wallet , and my  main resolution is to get all the outstanding orders into the collection ( at least that is one I cant break )

outstanding orders:Dgood luck ;)

Archived