Ford 7810... Slight change..

TM190

The one part of the model that just needed improved was the hitch, Yes I know the hitch is there so immplement can go on it etc. But its the only part of the model that stops it becoming a Real shelf model  ;)

;D

01082010952.jpg

01082010953.jpg

01082010954.jpg

Before and after  ;)

01082010955.jpg

Cheers Lads  :)

i asume its similar to the 590 in having the mounts for a proper 3 point then blake?? and whos the arms ect by to, they look pretty good i must say

It doesn't have mounting points as such it just has all the detail in the centre, Hyd connections, Pick up hitch etc..  ;)  There Artisan 32 Arms  :)

haha my 7810s not even hit the door mat yet and someone has already done it...nice work mate, one of the first things I am going to do to mine

On that subject...BASSA prity please

No point hanging about is there  :D :D

just noticed the tow hook to, is that artisan 32 as well?? or off something else

The Pick up hitch is actually on the ford to begin with  ;)

and thats all it takes to make a nice little model of it...id have had mine done 2 only im out of linkages,its much easier now on the eye

Indeed brian, just finish's it off  ;)

Well with this being the latest model from UH and looking at the detail on the rear, They cannot put any more detail into it without actually taking the linkage off and adding rear link arms, So maybe it is on the cards  :-\