Latest editions to the yard

Here are a few of my latest creations.

First up a ripper to go infront of my cattros, it has 5 legs spread over 3 metres with shear bolt protection on each leg.

With 5 legs spread over 3m this should ensure complete movement of the soil profile.

post-628-132639417643_thumb.jpg

post-628-132639417678_thumb.jpg

A heavy NZ style grass land roller, that in real life would be 17 tonne. I've also detailed a 2002 model fendt 716 partly because that was the first fendt I drove on a regular basis and secondly that's the first siku tractor that I ever bought. Having done hours and hours of carpet farming with this tractor she was over due for a tidy up.

post-628-13263941827_thumb.jpg

post-628-132639418327_thumb.jpg

quote author=Deere-est link=topic=31561.msg659235#msg659235 date=1281384229]

I love the ripper in front of the Catros, Ol. A local farmer has something very similar in front of is Simba Xpress.  :) :)

some nice kit there ol, but are you sure you made it?? we have seen the other halfs efforts afterall mate ;D ;D ;D ;D 

Pleasure to see your work as always Ol!!

very nice work

Nice and smart Ol  ;)

Thanks for looking and commenting guys, like everything else I make they have all recieved my own brand "plains engineering".

What is the fendt in the first picture it looks nice and how did you do that and the 716

The fendt on the irragator is a 718. For the 716 I moved the axile back to accomodate larger 6920 wheels. In the cab I just painted in some realistic detail and added pedals and glazed the cab. The brackets on the side of the tractor are there to accomodate a front mounted seed tank, they are made out of plastic. Other than that I have just painted the details on the outside. 

• 3 weeks later...