Toytrac 2010

Mike R

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh no, disaster for little manor farm, one of the sheds has been broken by my nephue >:( and e has destroyed a silage clamp >:(, dont know if i can get them finished in time. calnt wait though but getting stressed now as im trying to fit repairs in with college and work :'(

Hi, I'm thinking of going to Toytrac, which will be my first farm model show I've visited. It will be quite far for me to travel (live near Brighton), so I'll need to rent a car most likely. Please could I ask peoples views on this event? Is it one of the larger farm model shows? Are there many people selling models and conversions? And are there many display tables to look at? Cheers lads...

Hi, I'm thinking of going to Toytrac, which will be my first farm model show I've visited. It will be quite far for me to travel (live near Brighton), so I'll need to rent a car most likely. Please could I ask peoples views on this event? Is it one of the larger farm model shows? Are there many people selling models and conversions? And are there many display tables to look at? Cheers lads...

hi you wont be dissapointed when you see whats there I have been a couple of times it has everything on offer you can see more about this in www.farmmodels.co.uk I am displaying this year a  first for me I look forward to meeting everyone there.

its a cracking show to go to, there were around 6-7 displays last year and as for trade tables there were so many i could not count them, it is quite a main show and i travel 170 miles+ to get there.

Another East Sussex ftf'er good stuff..We drive from Hastings and well worth the drive  ;)

i have just booked  half day for next friday so i can see how much i can fit in the car still trying to finalise what i am taking i have already ordered extra tables  :) :)

Does any one  know what time you can set up from on saturday please

About 2pm onwards from memory....I know that we arrived early last year so Steve Harris sent us down the pub we were gutted  ;D ;D ;D

I have had to rethink the buildings although I have made some really good buildings I have some transport problems so I have placed them on my home layout and will be using some of  Grahams master pieces and a couple of mine that flatpack.

Its all packed up and ready to be loaded on Saturday morning now.

I have a number of other buildings that will be for sale on the day come and see me and say hi

see you there.cant wait to meet you all