Muir Hill

as far as im aware Lloyd Loaders used to have the licensing to Muir Hill ???

I would love to see UH make a Muir Hill, its a tractor that deserves a decent replica. Ive driven alot over the years and prefer them to Countys ;)

That's who I spoke to, they reckon someone has been granted a license to produce models but I couldn't establish who it was or whether they knew what they were on about....  :-\  Either way, they said that DT wasn't allowed to produce them, which seemed a bit of an ar$ey stand point to me.... They seem to possess the brand but do nothing with it...  ???

harold poulton has the licence to build these i think , i know he has had some made up but only sold 2 or 3 , £200 mark i beleive , i would love to make these , but they won't let me ,

Aahh, Harold.... he doesn't use the internet apparently, or so he told me at Malvern last year  ??? ..... that might be why he's only done 2 and none of us are aware of it.... ::)  ???

looks odd to say the least james, took me 3 drive pasts to figure out what it was, only time i have seen it was on the main road with no where to stop safely, but i recon nathan will know who it belongs to its out his way and guess they must be localish to where i saw it