nice massey on ebay.

Goodhead

I'll see how attached I become to her when she arrives........ I think the first job will be to remove the silencer and start using it for the ride up through the village to the paper shop at 6 am everyday.  ;D ;D ;D

With a set of cambridge rollers in tow..........  :D :D :D :D :D :D

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll see how attached I become to her when she arrives........ I think the first job will be to remove the silencer and start using it for the ride up through the village to the paper shop at 6 am everyday.? ;D ;D ;D

With a set of cambridge rollers in tow..........? :D :D :D :D :D :D

You'll be everyone's favourite local then FP...... :D;) ;)

I'll see how attached I become to her when she arrives........ I think the first job will be to remove the silencer and start using it for the ride up through the village to the paper shop at 6 am everyday.? ;D ;D ;D

With a set of cambridge rollers in tow..........? :D :D :D :D :D :D

Ah... come on Doc - FIRST job will be to ring Marky Ferguson's house and invite him round to sit in the cab for a few hours dribbling  :D :D

I'll see how attached I become to her when she arrives........ I think the first job will be to remove the silencer and start using it for the ride up through the village to the paper shop at 6 am everyday.  ;D ;D ;D

If I remember rightly, first job should be check the brakes  ;D