Workshop/shed

N. van Eekelen

Hello!

Long time ago, that I had any time to build models etc. But now, I have a bit more time, ha ha.

This shed/workshop is build out of fir wood. It isn't finished yet, but it would be in 2 weeks, ha ha.

In that time, I will update it!

Details:

About 65 cm long and it's 58 cm wide(outsides)

Talked enough: pictures.

7nu5hlsf.jpg

With the 7499 in front.

usaxzto2.jpg

I hope you like it, and if you have a tip, or a comment, then i will hear it!

Greets from the Netherlands,

Niels

Thanks for the compliment Tris ;D , walls will be made of 9 mm thick MDF(The fir piles are also 9 mm thick, so that's a nice combo, ha ha.) Walls will be a cm of 5 high. Rest of the wall, will be sheet piling, like the most sheds over here have! To keep that stand together i will make a framework, which will support it.  :) And the roof, maybe, there is coming no roof, ha ha. Will be for shows, so it would be nice that people can look into it! :) Thanks again for your comment!

Niels

It will be for a farm Tris, John and I go build a diorama, which have to be a big farm. The total area is going to be 250 cm², so, that's big enough, ha ha. But it's gonna be a big workshop, and a shed in one. ;) Well, I'm gonna construct the last frame, and tomorrow I will saw more trusses, so that it can be one part.

Well, did not had much time yesterday and today, but I've sawed the walls, ha ha. The MDF that I had was 12 mm, so, too wide... Bought some fir wood, 9x44 mm, so that's OK for the walls.

Pics:

dsc0621m.jpg

dsc0621m.jpg

Walls are still loose, because there has to be a foundation under the shed. The supporttrusses and girders have to be applied!

dsc0618l.jpg

The MB and Agrisem in the shop.... ;D

dsc0617o.jpg

And a nice shelter for a tractor or tool, some strawbales, bigbags, and maybe a dieseltank.

Hope you like it! ;)

• 1 month later...

Not finished but, now it is one part, ha ha.

Hopefully I can saw the last trusses tonight, and place them. When that is finished, tomorrow eve I want to place the walls for the entrance. After all that , I was planning to do the sheet piling friday. (day off)

Enough talking, some new pictures.

dsc0682k.jpg

Outside the house.

dsc0683zc.jpg

8bdsc0682xj

Back.

nfdsc0683uj

• 2 weeks later...

It will not take long, untill it's complete!

Update:

compri1.jpg

Painted the walls in concrete grey today(too much light on the photo!!)

compri2.jpg

As you can see, the windows are almost ready! :laugh:

compri3.jpg

And the back!

Filled up the 2 lowest parts. Only thing to happen is mounting the sheet piling, place an extra truss in the open part of the shed. Also i'm planning to mount a U-profile so that a sliding door can be fitted. :D Some gutters and rainpipes, and then it's ready for the show!

Please mention that the grey isn't that blue in real-life as on the photo. Still have to learn my D3000, ha ha.

Niels