where is everyone staying on Saturday for Toytrac

Mike R

i know mate, if your in podimore then that udi guy will have you and the wife out drinking sat night, and it will end in that tripple glazed look we all usally see on sunday morning from barry and his sidekick steve  :D :D :D

hahahaha chubs  dont froget were in simons country as well  :P :P :P :P

my own bed mike, its only a 2 hr tops drive for me, and i get old massey mark on the way, lot cheaper than a hotel and food ect to

Same for me as I am just over 1 hour away. 

As I say every year I do have a spare room if anyone wants an [earlier] overnight stop and/or a lift! (there IS a catch)

i know mate, if your in podimore then that udi guy will have you and the wife out drinking sat night, and it will end in that tripple glazed look we all usally see on sunday morning from barry and his sidekick steve  :D :D :D

I doubt that we dont drink so theres no chance of us betting drunk I cant anyway with the tablets I am on :)

Me and Maisie are staying where we always stop at Stoford on the A36, it's nearer the old Toytrac venue but we like it ;)  means we only have a half hour journey Sunday morning and back there Sunday night and drive home 2-3hrs Monday after breakfast :)