what models are we after at toytrac

nathan

think we did this last year or maybe we didn't . but what models /parts/ and other bits will we be after.

I will be looking for a protoys drill or something like it. and a grimme spud harvester to chop.

what will you be looking out for.

got a special to get from dave p, and apart from that unless g&m have the new uh fergys in, i aint to sure, want to fill a few holes in my old collection like a deutz 110, 92 on duals all round as i have the 110 version, couple of renaults 145 duals and 155 singles ,and what ever implements catch my eye really

I would like to find more old models, possibly more obscure makes and manufacturers. I for one am getting rather tired of all the new stuff being churned out, that's not to say that I will not be buying any, there are some good models worthy of spending a bit.

I'll be looking at the new Britains Massey and the new UH Claas Arion and Kuhn tedder. May be an Imber 6640. If a Norev Dominator at a reasonable price is there then I could be tempted!

I'll have at look at what Dan has available on the Three Oaks stand and it will be interesting to see if there is a new release from Imber.

See you there!!!

I'll be looking at the new Britains Massey and the new UH Claas Arion and Kuhn tedder. May be an Imber 6640. If a Norev Dominator at a reasonable price is there then I could be tempted!

I'll have at look at what Dan has available on the Three Oaks stand and it will be interesting to see if there is a new release from Imber.

lets hope so a new release

See you there!!!

I have a wish list of models if I see them there for sensible money ::)

I'm not sure exactly what to expect as this is my first farm model event, but I'm interested to see any conversions for sale and I need:

A few new muck spreaders, possibly Siku Rolland's, need to see them in person compared to Universal Hobbies offerings

Siku Massey Cerea 7278 combine

Some minimum tillage equipment- got my eyes on a UH Vaderstad Carrier 500 and a large drill

The new UH Kuhn Tedder

A 1:32 or 1:35 Excavator/ and beavertail to transport it

...and maybe a few other things, if I haven't already spent my limit!!! :D

Are there usually a lot of customised/converted models there for sale? Anybody from the forum selling anything they've made?