The next G & M Farm Models Open Weekend, 4th & 5th December

Lord Ferguson

As per the title really... you may like to make a note in your diary that the next G & M Farm Models open weekend is on 4th & 5th December at the home of Graham & Co.

Address as follows

Rose Cottage,

Dane End,

Therfield,

near Royston,

Hertfordshire,

SG8 9RJ

I'll be making a point of going... would be nice to meet up with some fellow FTF'ers too... I always miss these events... so I've linked this one to the calendar - many thanks Layla for the information.

Apart from the G & M stock of models what else is there at this open weekend? I am off work and if there is something more to do then I might consider making the trip  :-\ :-\ :-\

robbo was at the december open day last year, graham and michelle make you welcome to go round their three stock area`s and you can browse through grahams display cabinets of his own collection and the tea and biscuits are never ending, s frater is usually their with his conversions as well ( well if he gets out of bed in time) i had a six and a half hour drive down and back up last year and i thought it was an excellent day (highly recommended)

Now thats dedication to modelling ...quite a drive there and back in one day Brian ::) ::)

bill its another must, in a collectin career once you must visit g&m`s open day, once you must go to moira , and (ive been told) once you must do zwolle

• 1 month later...