The Griffith 'ith' no more... RIP and... well... good riddance really

Lord Ferguson

so you not going you replace her then Marky, My boss is after a second hand grain trailer but everywhere you look these days they dont come cheap  :-\

I replaced it with my latest dumper really Murray... I should have put this in the auction... I even had it booked in once as well  :-[ :'(

just thinking that myself! ;D:-*

Mark Harvey... you can go to your room young man.... go on.....  >:(

Who is the tosser driving the MF  ;D ;D

::)

Check it out.... he's inch perfect whoever he is  ;):P:-*

Yet another of your red things going to the great scrappy in the sky

Use the chasis for a flatbed ;)

Nice idea Scott... but she'll be scrapped mate... it's too far away for me to pick it up (down in deepest darkest Essex at the minute)

I replaced it with my latest dumper really Murray... I should have put this in the auction... I even had it booked in once as well  :-[ :'(

Mark Harvey... you can go to your room young man.... go on.....  >:(

Check it out.... he's inch perfect whoever he is  ;):P:-*

Nice idea Scott... but she'll be scrapped mate... it's too far away for me to pick it up (down in deepest darkest Essex at the minute)

errr errr s s s s sorry boss bossy ;D

I do have a little digger... Doug as he's called....

Sadly.. the wheels won't all be on the floor at the same time from what I was told  :-\ :D :D

sounds like the toyoata hilux pick up at the farm!

twisted the chassis so now the rear left wheel is about an inch off the ground

in the words of Jason statham in ****** "proper f*cked!"

in the words of my grandad, ex electrical engineer/ inspector and snap on tool enthusiast "lending your tools out is like lending your missus out, it either comes back f*cked or not at all"

Probably for the best really - you'd have felt really bad if it happened when you were tipping - not!

I had a Griffiths dropside years ago and it bulged if it was full of grain - not the best.  :D

• 2 months later...

i could make a joke about the trailer hating the NH and begging to be released ...  :P

the main thing is that nobody was hurt  :)

Oh indeed Derrick... thank goodness for that really.  I never was a fan of this trailer I must say... being so long, on springs and having a scow end, it was never a safe thing to use anyway really