Britains trailers for 2011

archbarch

They could be onto a real winner here.

UH et al. seem to be now be selling at prices that reflect the detail, whereas a couple of years ago, I would have said they were very cheap for what you got. Now that we're at the point where you can get 2 decent Britains models for the price of 1 UH type, they are starting to look a lot more attractive. It is also great to see trailers that you'd often get in the U.K; for me this is a massive selling point as I generally only buy things that I've actually seen in real life.

I've just re-written my letter to Santa, and I've crossed the two Miedema HST 175s off the list and added a pair of these Kanes instead.

I still need a >20 tonner for the T7070 though, and the Dangreville is topping that list at present.

• 2 weeks later...

Outstanding video!!

It appears having someone putting you on 'tape' also gives a reason to keep the kit looking sharp too. I should think these videos benefit the subjects' owners in a fair number of ways!!

dam right, that DVD launch is getting a lot of PR, went down very well at the Moira Show, if what i hear is correct, half the country is gonna be at the launch night this friday  8)