MASSEY SET 9592 595 gift set

IH885XLMAN

The Ford set 9590 was first released in 1972. The only thing that changed was the Tractor from the 1969 6Y model through the square cab 5000 to the 6600. Deleted end of 1979.

The MF set 9592 was released in 1977. Changed to your version in 1981. The Lely Tedder was deleted end of 1981( reintroduced at a latter date with different colour and number) The tractor was replaced with a Ford TW20  and the cultivator, deleted end of 1981, was replaced with the mini trailer. This was replaced with the Kidd roller in 1983. The mower was replaced by a Vicon Vari spreader in 1985, the mower was only available in this set from 1984. Set deleted end of 1985

Sorry got a bit carried away  ;)

Hope this helps

She is a cracker is she not ...9th equal most expensive Britain I have bought  No 1 being Fiat Hesston 580 DT and No 2 being Real Milk Tanker USA.

Not for sale as yet but maybe in 11 years time when I plan to take early retirement and have my dispersal sale ;) ;)  if I can afford to retire early that is :-\ :-\

shes a cracker alright bill ... do you have the set with the MF 595 AND the ford 6600

i had it when i was a lad but it sadly got ripped on christmass day ....yours and that set ive just

mentioned are my holy grail after that its got to be the MF and front loader system then the 595 box

ill give you isxteen new pound coins young man thats a total of a whole

pound that you have made for that set and not a bad days work for £1

wouldent you say  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D              wow a bargin at that price

i obivouslydont know where to look for these bargins like that

is it house clearances charity shop or what as it aint ebay "laugh out loud" :)

any pictures of the said set rob  ;)