Harvey123's Job

harvey123

Good photos. Some lovely scenery round your part of the world.

it's nice but would be better if the drivers concentrated on what they were doing rather than the view ;)

nice pictures looks a nice farm with some good kit

cheers

some great kit and buildings too,

how many hours on that little MF20

2000 at the most 8)

Nice pictures,what are you feeding all that silage too?

200 cows we lift about 200/250 acres per cut and we also do abit of contract work ;)

I suppose the advantage of having the extra machinery for contracting means you can get tasks like that done in half the time it would normally take. Still a surprise to see the three mowers in one small field though!

I suppose the advantage of having the extra machinery for contracting means you can get tasks like that done in half the time it would normally take. Still a surprise to see the three mowers in one small field though!

well we got three singele mowers so we can send guys off then on the bigger farms it's all 3 at it i suppose that we should really have a set of doubles but if we did we wouldnt get into half the fields we can now  ;)