Harvey123's Job

harvey123

As much as I like all the machinery photo's and the one with the ragged hill in the background I have to say Mark, the photo of Shorty is absolutely spot on! Not a fan of yappy little dogs if I'm honest but just taking the photo as it is, you caught a brilliant pic there mate  :)

As much as I like all the machinery photo's and the one with the ragged hill in the background I have to say Mark, the photo of Shorty is absolutely spot on! Not a fan of yappy little dogs if I'm honest but just taking the photo as it is, you caught a brilliant picture there mate  :)

thanks tris

he chased a frog across the patio and it jumped into the pond closely followed by shorty who fell in the pond which made him more determined to find this frog but with in about a minute looking for the frog he gave up ::);D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

;D well guys just recently we've taken on some more maize land  ;D 

250 acres more to be precise :D

anyway it's about that time of year when we start getting all the kit serviced and traded for new and bigger/ smaller kit.

anyway i'll get some pics chucked up for all of you tomorrow

well lately i've got some pictures of massey ferguson having problems
I can see one common denominator in all of those photos. ....  and it isn't anything to do with the colour of the tractor!
Do you think this is anything to do with your drivers trying to do 60kmh?

Thrombosis in the drivers seat (as someone I once worked with used to say)  ::) 

• 1 month later...

Well there's been an update,

the New Holland FX450 has gone, being replaced by a Reco Mengele SH40N yes it's a down size but we've quit contracting so there's no need for a forager, and then we'll get P.G PARK in to plant and lift the maize, that means we've got more time to spend in summers on our construction jobs, and baling so we're doing abit better from it.

Also the Farm is buying my dads T6090 off of him, moving to fastracs quicker on the roads  ;)

the farm has also been out and bought a TS100a 56 plate at the end of november, now waiting on the old silage trailers to leave the yard and the new ones to arrive,.

Also finnished restoring an old ford 4000 in january, was the old scraper tractor, now we have a brand new tafe on it so the IH484 is getting restored aswell now ;D

on the 1st of march we took delivery of a Ford 7000 tidy tractor thats been fully restored, uncles son bought it for ?7500 and it's a good runner, had it finish off the last of hedge cutting and it will most likely spend the summer on the haybob at my uncles now ;D

We had some demo tractors out in november/december, the tractors where DEUTZ,FENDT,JOHN DEERE,MASSEY FERGUSO,JCB and NEW HOLLAND, obviously we went for the new holland, other wise they wouldn't of boguht my dads T6090 ;D

Lambing is starting and so far we've had just under 120 alive and not lost any yet so it's a good start, just got another 647 more to go :-\

anyway i'll upload my pictures to photo bucket then i'll be throw them on here  ;)8)

• 3 months later...

Well silage has started, i've been carting for the neighbours on a john deere 6220 se with front weight (no pics of it sadly) but heres the pics i did get  ;D

T6070 on the way to the field

JenkinCraggsilage2011001.jpg

getting loaded

JenkinCraggsilage2011014.jpg

TS115 She sounds fit!

JenkinCraggsilage2011008.jpg

T7030 and JQ

JenkinCraggsilage2011019.jpg

Rowing up with the tl90a

JenkinCraggsilage2011027.jpg

Mark... I'm sorry mate.. I missed this topic.. thanks for sharing some lovely images here buddy... you can guess which ones I liked best (although I liked all of them)..

The MF20 looks SUPERB... hubba hubba.. as does the 135 too  :-*:-*  .. I'm in love all over again  :-[:D :D

Mark... I'm sorry mate.. I missed this topic.. thanks for sharing some lovely images here buddy... you can guess which ones I liked best (although I liked all of them)..

The MF20 looks SUPERB... hubba hubba.. as does the 135 too  :-*:-*  .. I'm in love all over again  :-[:D :D

The 20 is soon to be joined by a mf 35 industrial and a mf 240 industrial, (I forgot what the number on it is, think it's a 40?)

OOo... I have a real love of MF industrials... MF35 industrial is a rare machine... as is an MF240 (which was an MF20B) .. MF40 was a hard nosed MF135 really

Boss picked it up at a farm near Preston for 2 grand! :of

I still don't believe he paid that little for it as it is absolutely immaculate with 1004 hours on it 8)

And I get to drive it this weekend!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  I'll have a grin from ear to ear ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D