my first attempts at conversions

in the past couple of weeks ive been clearing out the doubles in my collection, i had three siku jd`s that i thought id have a go at converting to keep them as variations , not up to the high standards that are out there but its a start

i had a 7530 which i removed the siku front linkage and added a large weight block , simple conversion

then i decided to have a go at a 6920`s , changed the front linkage for a weight block, painted the diesel tank black , added a beacon and painted the top of the gear stick orange and the pto lever yellow,

ive started on a 5720 removed the linkage and im waiting for a weight block for that tractor

;D Another one struck down with the deadly convo bug  :laugh: :laugh:

Regards

Joe.

joe youve got me started you shouldnt have told me how to get THAT website in english, i couldnt understand it in whatever language it was in, just sitting looking at my collection wondering what is next to butcher

should get some ideas on sat at moira

hi Brian ,glad to see you are up and running now with the conversions ,if you need any help with stickers or paint /primers etc just ask me mate always willing to encourage others ,or by the way did you manage to swap the weight block over on the blue JD ,looking at what you have done so far i think you have earned your first stripe , ;) ;)cheers peter

the artisan beacons look good, i had a spare uh beacon from an earlier project done for me and i hate to throw anything out

the picture is misleading as when it arrived i had to glue the orange beacon onto the stem and you have to paint the black bit yourself,but seems a good place to order from