The sight of summer :)

Guest Fendt pwr

Guest Fendt pwr

The 2388 is direct heading a crop of dutch clover seed.The crop is sprayed off so it will dry down even across the paddock.

Trusty claas,waiting at the gate for the wheat to drop a bit more.

fp has been a busy boy again then. More nice photo's from NZ once again. Fair old bit of dust being blown out the back of the Case isn't there? Intersting set of photo's again Oli. Maybe we sould have a new Topic "Oli's photo's"?!!!

nice pics oli,what the case cutting,the field looks like a snooker table its cut that well

It's flat alright, I bet you could flick a marble from one end to the other of that field.... or if you are Marky, A well rolled bogey !  :D :D :D :D :D :D

Guest Fendt pwr

nice pics oli,what the case cutting,the field looks like a snooker table its cut that well

He's combining clover seed,if you remeber back to the mx 285 I posted this is the same no-tillage farm.

Thanks guys for the comments.

Guest Fendt pwr

good pics fp glad you're actually allowed into those fields ;)

Yer them guys all know me,so they don't care one bit If I take a picture or two,the case driver also lives next to me so that helps. ;)

that claas looks a bit small compared to the modern stuff doesn't it? :-\

The owner of the case combine has just brought out the owner of the claas combine so it may be the last harvest for the claas on that farm.

Guest Fendt pwr

No prob at all FP,

I love taking pictures of local farming and since you guys seem to enjoy my pictures I just keep posting the up when ever I have some.

It goes both ways too I guess,I'm keen to see how other people farm aswell.UK farmers are well thought of here by kiwi farmers.

Over the next few weeks I'll try and post up some pictures with a very dutch theme. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

it does marcus but i bet you could see a uh one in your collection if they made one eh

not likely sean , i don't buy UH stuff ,as i can't justify the cost, britains & siku are the only ones i'll collect ,although there is the cheap New-Ray combine based on the class combine ,all it would need is a respray :)

• 3 weeks later...

not likely sean , i don't buy UH stuff ,as i can't justify the cost, britains & siku are the only ones i'll collect ,although there is the cheap New-Ray combine based on the class combine ,all it would need is a respray :)

You've got him thinking there Marcus!