Landbouwminiaturenbeurs Zwolle - Name Check for 2010

Deere-est

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

will definately visit Martyn's, have a model to collect ;)

and yes the showmodel is a Siku MF with additional options. As i dont collect MF, i wont be getting one, unless i can help someone out on here  ;)  so let me know what is in it for me  :P (just kidding, my interest in the model is slim, but i know there is a massey massive on here that probably would want one, so if i can get my hands on one, i'll be more then glad to transfer it to one of those eager hands ;D )

errr no, marky snores, tris would get lost in a full size bed so we booked the barbie room for him none of us would get through the door in that room ,, andy well hes the boss, me well i just fart a lot best to stay solo what say you jez  :D :D :D :D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  spot on Sean...gave me a chuckle

car filed up ready,  oil checked ect, euros in wallet, passport on side with wallet(on top so i dont forget it)just got to pack a few bits in the bag ready, this time tommorrow i aint got a clue where we will be bar europe  ;D ;D  no idea how long it takes from the end of the chunnel

car filed up ready,  oil checked ect, euros in wallet, passport on side with wallet(on top so i dont forget it)just got to pack a few bits in the bag ready, this time tommorrow i aint got a clue where we will be bar europe  ;D ;D  no idea how long it takes from the end of the chunnel

you lot anit comeing through kent are you

better make a few calls to the customs office to let you all out but not alwed back in  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Indeed we are, Stevie boy. We have passes issued by Her Majesty's Master Craftsman, The Right Honourable Graham!  ;):)  well if graham said yes tris it must be ok 

no other way to the chunnel is there steve?? only as far as[glow=red,2,300] ashford[/glow]  for me and tris, then its landy time

so near to me (tenterden)as well were you leaving your car mate some parts of ashford ar deadly  :'(

you all would be welcome at mine but sadly i wont be there off to penrith  :-*

Leaving the car at Grahams, Steve. He'll be cruising in it all weekend with his baggy shell suit on and his big flat peaked baseball cap with his good lady next to him giving it large to N-Dubz I expect. Nyeeeah!!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Leaving the car at Grahams, Steve. He'll be cruising in it all weekend with his baggy shell suit on and his big flat peaked baseball cap with his good lady next to him giving it large to N-Dubz I expect. Nyeeeah!!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i take it sean doesnt know of this  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

have a safe journey boys