Top Posters In This Topic

Davy Hanna aka intey434

Noel Small aka noel

Peter Gordon aka massey man

Sammy Watson aka bigfoot

Brian Dempster aka bd contracts

Roy massey aka fergie699

Peter Niblock aka hillview

there will be 9 of us in total but not sure if the ones i havent mentioned are on ftf  ;)

Not long now :)

Looking forward to meeting new people who until now I've only spoken with on here. It will be just as nice to meet some of the guys who have visited Spalding from across the Channel too. :) :) Off to the bank shortly :-[ I'm hoping to find something I have used or driven in 1/1 in Zwolle, it's a long list so I hope I can cross something off of it. Failing that, obsolete Britains to replace what I used and abused as a child.

Not long now :)

Looking forward to meeting new people who until now I've only spoken with on here. It will be just as nice to meet some of the guys who have visited Spalding from across the Channel too. :) :) Off to the bank shortly :-[ I'm hoping to find something I have used or driven in 1/1 in Zwolle, it's a long list so I hope I can cross something off of it. Failing that, obsolete Britains to replace what I used and abused as a child.

For my the same, to meet people that i have only spoken here on the forum. Can see you guys from FTF all the time.

The stand from FTF is on the other side from our stand ( 160 ).

Texas

Will bring 4 FTF pea shooters Bas.... can you wear a target on your head for the show please  ;D:-*

Just added Mr T Fry to my insurance for the FTF 'fun wagon' ... booster cushion ordered from kiddycare too  :-*:-*  ... passport checked... er.... check.... E111 card valid.... check.... pants packed..... er... NO... I'm still wearing them  :-[

For my the same, to meet people that i have only spoken here on the forum. Can see you guys from FTF all the time.

The stand from FTF is on the other side from our stand.

Texas

just checked the map and yes we are neighboors again Bas  ;D  and i am directly opposite of the FTF stand. And only two stand further down the row you'll find the guys from the dutch version of FTF -> LMF of which some are also a member on FTF like Rieko, LCN Luuk, Geoffrey and Eicher3108(these two have a stand too (think 115, atleast that is the stand of Richard van der Veen (maker of the New Holland 2105 forager).

I believe Martyn Reeve's stand has been moved as he was normally very near to the Entrance. I also noticed some manufacturers like : Siku, Marge Models, Profarmtoys, Artisian.. too much to name.. 276 stands  :of  i think that is a new record  ;)  so see you all there and make sure to visit the FTF stand, and say hello to the guys at the other side too  :P

T-Toys-Toyfarmer (aka Toyfarmer1, aka Jos) will be there at the T-Toys table # 107          (aside Henry Walker parts at table # 108), so that will make 2 long ques.  ;)

We will bring an awfull lot of good deals with us from Belgium  ;D 

Davy Hanna aka intey434

Noel Small aka noel

Peter Gordon aka massey man

Sammy Watson aka bigfoot

Brian Dempster aka bd contracts

Roy massey aka fergie699

Peter Niblock aka hillview

there will be 9 of us in total but not sure if the ones i havent mentioned are on ftf  ;)

We are staying in the Fidder (hope the name is correct)

anyone else staying there?

just ran that through the google translator and it comes up as "show toilets" blimey we did well this year mark  ;D ;D ;D

The correct translation is: "I love you".  :laugh: I think there is love in the air between some FTF-members. After Zwolle we will hear more, I'm afraid  ;)

Will bring 4 FTF pea shooters Bas.... can you wear a target on your head for the show please  ;D:-*

Just added Mr T Fry to my insurance for the FTF 'fun wagon' ... booster cushion ordered from kiddycare too  :-*:-*  ... passport checked... er.... check.... E111 card valid.... check.... pants packed..... er... NO... I'm still wearing them  :-[

I am hard to miss :D

Texas

what are you going to buy Bas?

I think i will order a very nice red one maybe 2. One off them will be international 743XL.

A MB Trac Ully St. Georges, mf lcn show model, international 624, fella rake and maybe some more limited items that i don't have.

Texas