Hedge cutter at work

Fendthead

Well I had to get on with this as Jez will prob come back to the uk for Xmas, and he will prob be at my doorstep demanding it xmas day ;D

Anyway he sent this to me months ago...one of his nasy JD's with a cheep hedge cutter on the back :of (best no drop this one me thinks ;) )

In progress, loads to do on the tractor,but the diorama is getting there

post-1877-132639543955_thumb.jpg

post-1877-132639543974_thumb.jpg

I...........

Um............

I...........

Well..........

Let me get back to you...............

8)

Ok, now I am fixed....... That looks excellent mate.... Amazing and the "grass" looks fantastic!

That will look excellent when the tractor is made dirty and has a good working look with a few chopped branches :)

Well done DD it shows us you can do good non dirty stuff also!!

cheers all, been a bit of a change, pulled hedge out Ias I was not sold on it, now replacing with a more hedgee type hedge ;D

Streems are easy, I am doing another a bit like this, I will put a bit in how to, but TBH its all in the light and dark shadeing with paint, then with water, sadly the more you spend the better the stuff is ::)  Ok for dioramas..but a layout could cost a mint

• 3 weeks later...