Power Set

I'm planning a 1:32 scale power set for the farm in for the New Year and was hoping for some advice on what to include - I know you guys have already suggested a few bits in the past, so I was thinking:

Pressure Washer

Leaf Blower

Electric Fence Unit

Chainsaw

Stimmer

Is there anything else you would like to see?

sounds good already mandy, could I suggest a welder,either with gas bottles or without ? angle grinder?, perhaps the chainsaw could double as a petrol engined disc cutter?bound to be something else..............the noise you hear is me wracking my brain (thats why its so quiet, not much going on up there !!!! )

knew Id remember how about a post hole auger?

sounds good already mandy, could I suggest a welder,either with gas bottles or without ? angle grinder?, perhaps the chainsaw could double as a petrol engined disc cutter?bound to be something else..............the noise you hear is me wracking my brain (thats why its so quiet, not much going on up there !!!! )

you dont wont to much do you ;D

Sounds good Mandy

Thanks John - really helpful. You guys see more of farms that I get to these days, so anything you can think of is really useful :-*

great idea, like to see a pressure washer and chainsaw in the future...

the leaf blower can be made into a portable pesticide sprayer. Pretty much the same machine except for a small 2 gallon tank on top of it  ;)

other power driven tools i am thinking of:

- pushable lawnmower

- power unit

- hedge trimmer

- electric fence power unit

you dont wont to much do you ;D

Sounds good Mandy

he he no, not much, was just thinking though what might be adaptable to do a couple of jobs.pressure washer box might..might also be similar base for a welder,halfed for a electric fencing unit perhaps???????? same with chain saw , leaf blower , post hole auger, petrol grinder..........just ideas mind  :)

having seen some of your recent introductions between you and Frazer I`d not imagine this would be too difficult

Powered Tools you say (after reading all the none powered suggestions!  :laugh: :laugh: )

A generator, small 3.5hp type thing - http://www.generators.co.uk/Product/Honda_Generators/3Phase_Generators

Steam Cleaner - http://www.hss.com/index.php?g=59311&t=zoom

MIG Welder - http://static.letsbuyit.com/filer/images/uk/products/original/177/15/sealey-mig-welder-180amp-with-euro-torch-230v-17715210.jpeg

Stone Saw - http://www.mowersplus.com.au/images/gallery/stihl-concrete_lg.png

And a some smaller power tools like a grinder, drill, chain saw.

Oooooh what about a space heater!! http://spaceheaters.co.uk/

Will that keep you busy?  :);):-*

sounds like some good additions to your stuff mandy , the fencer unit for one given your fence sets, like the idea of the chain saw, as mentioned a stihl saw can be done from that with a swap to the front end blade easy to do , pressure washer, well every farm has one so thats a good one to,

seeing as you have the tools already the stuff mentioned like trolly jacks or axel stands would do well, and the tool chest to,what about a wheel change unit ??? sure some one will have a picture, for row to normal tyre swaps??

Thank you everyone for your input. I'm going to sit down and think carefully about your suggestions, although I've already had a chat with the sculptor regarding making a pressure washer (complete with hose line, of course). If anyone gets the chance, please could you confirm (maybe upload a pic :-\ ) f the type you would expect to see around the average farm, please (and much thanks in advance) :)

• 4 weeks later...