JD 7810 from miniagripassion

MPR Models

I'd love one of these as I did have a drive of one a couple of times at the farm I did my middle year from college at. I can only note two things I would question though - the accuracey of the bonnet  :-\ (the real one is much narrower at the bottom than the top) and those beacons would have to be hacked off!  :laugh: :laugh:

The finish looks a mile away from those that were on show at Zwolle. It does look so much better in these photos. I like the interior detail too, very nice model all round. 8)

@Reqen, the lights are not a sticker. The grille and lights are a cast piece of resin. There is no cristal effect, just paint. ;) Does look very good actually.

@Tris, the bonnet is maybe a little off yes. But this is by far the best 7810 I have seen. And the beacons are optional so ;)