moira model show oct 2011

mr softie

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bill we need you and your combine collection to come along to boost numbers  :D;D

and to take the official pictures

I have only a small collection of 31 combines in comparison to tractors and other Britain's Brian ;) ;)

I certainly would like to attend this show in the future and I'm sure you will be able to find someone to take photos and write a show report for me to sit back and read ;D ;D

• 3 weeks later...

Well... I'm just about fed up of you lot going on about Moira... and not just on here... even on Facebook... and every other telephone call I get ::)  I just can't escape it... Moira this and Moira that... and I'm not at all jealous that you're all going to one of the fabbest farm dio shows on the planet and I'm not...  there you go I'm not jealous at all >:(;D ;D

ps See you next time ;):)

pps Please go an see Fiona Ward... she's our newest dealer and a very nice lady (not a blatant plug at all ::):-[ )

ppps I hope everyone has a brilliant time and I look forward to seeing all the pictures :)

was a great show loved it cant wait till the next one  ;D

was a great show for displays and have seen some great displays there this year best show yet

was also good to get speaking to members of both the MMC & FTF forums  ;)