fordguyderricks .... fords ???? ( and other stuff too :p )

fordguyderrick

im not sure if im posting this in the right place or even if im doing it right ( if not ... feel free to banish me to international driving forever ... a fate worse than death  :of )

these are six of my dozen or so favourite models from my entirely ( apart from a UH ford 5000  :P )  britains collection ..

thus

the bamford baler

zw0u44.jpg

the powerfarm TW35 with vari spreader

214a97q.jpg

ford TW20 with front loader

20zqsl2.jpg

ford FW30

2eezpue.jpg

milking parlour

jkg45s.jpg

and last but not least ...  my MISB renault TZ16

2qnod4k.jpg

Just the job Derrick... lovely items and all in the corect place too - you can go to the top of the class...

* shouts in a loud voice * - Sean... back the international back into Bill's shed mate.. we won't be needing it today  :P:-*

I'm a bit too old for Powerfarm stuff  :-[  .. but I remember that Bamford Baler well... I'm surprised I didn't wear the tyres down on mine.. I seem to remember it catching the 'pickup bobbles' on the carpet fuzz mind you  :-\  .. or was that the later red NH baler (Never was so chuffed with that one)  :)

well ... im too young for the bamford baler ... * ponders making a joke about lord fergies age ... but decides against it :P *

i dont even remember the red NH baler ... by the time i was playing with thses toys as a calf they had already changed the colour to yellow

i had hours fo fun with the powerfarm toys until their untimely death at the hands of my tractor hating brother

that was kind compared to how i reated at the time ...  >:(:of

heres another half dozen ( not the favourite other half dozen though )

thus ...

the only non britains model in my collection ... the UH ford 5000

2lnwg8y.jpg

JCB 8060 midi digger

29uu4go.jpg

1980s bauer slurry tanker

r7vj2e.jpg

and the updated version of the bauer slurry tanker

nmami9.jpg

transport box and loads

2el9pis.jpg

deutz DX 4.57 tractor

2d763ir.jpg

a girlfriend with interest in farm models .. how lucky is that

its taken me almost a year to get her to buy some ...  :of ...

she is starting slowly ... i think she has the fergie 3680 , the NH TN75DA and that sisu valmet

its gone back to her today too all nice and clean  so she is happy  ;D

i didnt know it was only produced for 1 year either  :of

they do mate i agree with you there and they are worth more as well but i was offered a load just because he wanted rid of them so i would have been a fool to turn him down i think :D :D :D.

i do have some boxed britains but i mainly collect siku and nearly all of them are boxed.

As for your girlfriend get her signed up on here she will change her mind i think :D :D :D

Regards Nick

she isnt really one for farm models ... so getting my GF to sign up here would be like asking a dog not to bark  :laugh:

just out of curiosity ... has anyone ever heard of a model of a DB 990 implematic by a company called RJN ?  ???

my sister said she saw one in a shop yesterday and did i want it for xmas ( naturally i said yes ... well it is a DB  ;D )

heres another 6 of my britains

thus ...

a massey ferguson gift set

x56zys.jpg

britains golden centenary 100 tractor

dnk5th.jpg

sheep dip

2vtr6zd.jpg

kemper crop header

34ecoq1.jpg

marston silage trailer ( green )

2wh07xk.jpg

farm buildings set

2ymbltg.jpg

Derrick, it looks as though you have got a failry unique Centenial tractor there - most of the models produced had a grey casting, much the same as the plastic bodywork.  In yours the main body colour is black.  Its the first I have seen that and it looks like a nice variation on the original.  Did you buy it like this or was it modified along the way??

Your tractor -

dnk5th.jpg

My tractor -

STA40109.jpg