Limited series Gilles sugar beet loader

Hi everybody, there MIGHT be the chance that a UK model supplier MIGHT produce a limited series of the GILLES RB310T sugar beet tanker loader (see pictures below). The production of this series WOULD be based on one single order by me. Now I have a bad conscience, as the supplier is investing much time for this single model. His efforts MIGHT of course be better rewarded if there might be some orders from your side. Therefore I would just like to ask the following open question (please answer via pm or in this topic - there will be no obligation to buy, it is just kind of a poll).

- In general: Although the Gilles two phase-system is not too familiar in the UK (but at least one or two systems are running in Southern England/East Anglia as far as I know) would you general but such a hand-made model or at least be interested?

- How much detail must this model have for your demands? Would you be satisfied with Britains/SIKU style detail?

- How much functionality must this moel have for your demands? Would you be satisfied with a pure display model?

- Finally, one difficult question, what do you think is the maximum price you would pay for such a model or asked in another way: How much would the model version of this mashine be worth in case it would be to your standards?

Please feel free to answer honestly. Thanks for your help.

And here are the pictures of the original version:

gIMG_4400.jpggIMG_4404.jpggIMG_4410.jpggIMG_4436.jpggIMG_4440.jpggIMG_4449.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I think It's very usefull to produce a Gilles sugar beet (tank)loader.

But maybe think on the new RB 410-TS.

In Belgium (and a little bit in France, The Netherlands, Germany) there are a lot of collectors waiting on such a scale model.

Please produce a scale model not a toy. Details must be like UH, Weise, Replicagri, ...

I think there is no problem to sell a very good scale model of a sugar beet tank loader at 100 euro.

Also think to produce in scale a Gilles topper and lifter (6rows), then the whole harvesting chane of sugar beets in scale 1/32 is correct.  :D

I think It's very usefull to produce a Gilles sugar beet (tank)loader.

But maybe think on the new RB 410-TS.

In Belgium (and a little bit in France, The Netherlands, Germany) there are a lot of collectors waiting on such a scale model.

Please produce a scale model not a toy. Details must be like UH, Weise, Replicagri, ...

I think there is no problem to sell a very good scale model of a sugar beet tank loader at 100 euro.

Also think to produce in scale a Gilles topper and lifter (6rows), then the whole harvesting chane of sugar beets in scale 1/32 is correct.  :D

There's lads in Belgium already making the topper & lifter.

http://www.miniagripassion.be/node/35

Photo%20091.jpg

Indeed

There are already toppers, lifters, (tank)loader of Gilles machines made in Belgium.

But is was always hand made, not by a scale model producer.

Also the hand made models are very expensive. Not every collector can/want pay that price.

If here are good detailed scale models (1/32) of Gilles lifters, toppers, loaders on a correct price, i'm sure that they will sell very easely.

Kind Regards

Agrokid - Tim

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...