MF 3080 on rowcrops and front linkage

@ jonny yes it is

sorry that i havent posted up the tractor finish just been busy with work to up load the picture but i off the weekend untill tuesday so al get them up for you guys still looking for a spayer to go with it so if you want you can give me some ideas Thanks 

• 1 month later...

the 3080 is a model which needs improved a lot.i got my 1st 1 on saturday past and the minute i took it out of the box the 1st things i noticed were

1) wheels wrong and wrong colour

2) chassis is grey and it should be charcoal

3) front axle too narrow

4)beacon wrong

these are the things ill be putting right mean buying a donor for the axle and wheels but it should end up a nice model

P270211_1927.jpg

Heres my line up now its small but growing  :laugh: MF1200,MF6480,FENDT818,MF6150 and MF3080

hope you like it  ;D

the 3080 is a model which needs improved a lot.i got my 1st 1 on saturday past and the minute i took it out of the box the 1st things i noticed were

1) wheels wrong and wrong colour

2) chassis is grey and it should be charcoal

3) front axle too narrow

4)beacon wrong

these are the things ill be putting right mean buying a donor for the axle and wheels but it should end up a nice model

looks like a farm force front linkage on that Bob,suits it nicely

@ BOR yeah your right needs a few things done to make it look like the real thing im trying to get my one rigth need the right rims on it when its on wide wheels but i think ive got the row crops right but im sure you will bring one out BOR and it will look the way it should ha ha!

@Tractorman810 no i havnt abandoned the row crops just put the wide wheels on it as i change my mind about 1,000,000 times when im working with my models  :laugh:

@ jamie your spot on mate thats the look that i was going for as this kinda the only frontlinkage about at the time the MF 3080 was made

Thanks for all your comments im working on a MF 6150 as you can see in one of my photos i didnt make the tractor but i did put the front linkage and im gona add a few more work lights

i know that feeling bob,lost count of the times i change my mind like that  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  probally cost me a bit to in parts i bought then not used to ,  its really refreshing to see someone just getting on with a convo and not making a mountain out of a mole hill in doing it,

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...