Massey Ferguson 362 Gearbox problems advice + help please??

MODELFARMER

Hi all

Yes I have something on out farm that is not Green with yellow Wheels, (And yes when I can I will fix this Grave error)

Now to the point . . .

The Gear box on this little lady is 1-4 + Reverse, And a High-Neutral-Low Stick on the floor between me legs ok

Now the problem is thus . . . It has become recently that getting the tractor in and out of Gear is a real Pain, no crunching but just V hard to get pushed in, 2nd which is central and push stick forward is the hardest to find

Do any of you have this problem? or have a solution/know what is wrong???

Ricky

the 390`s round here in my area , almost all of them, needed a small spring in the centre of the gearbox  ,very cheap spring something like a quid or so but a big repair bill as it was a double split to get into the gearbox to replace it...might be that could even be a worn selector as I had on the 590 , I actually broke it eventually  :-[

my 390 was I think near 8000 hours before it needed the spring fixed

Hi

Thanks for replies

I checked the oil, its not very low but is slightly on the low side of halfway, I have topped it up to the max will be interesting to see if that sorts it, if not It may be that wee spring, brilliant, that'll be next fri and sat planned tearing her apart  >:(

Hi all

Yes I have something on out farm that is not Green with yellow Wheels, (And yes when I can I will fix this Grave error)

Now to the point . . .

The Gear box on this little lady is 1-4 + Reverse, And a High-Neutral-Low Stick on the floor between me legs ok

Now the problem is thus . . . It has become recently that getting the tractor in and out of Gear is a real Pain, no crunching but just V hard to get pushed in, 2nd which is central and push stick forward is the hardest to find

Do any of you have this problem? or have a solution/know what is wrong???

Ricky

there lies your problem there,some tractors are just not as smooth as the big green machines