Dowdeswell Rotavator

B O R

Looking from an outsiders view (never had anything to do with tatties) I would say they are as close to perfection as it gets. I love the attention to detail on each model. The little 2140 and 80'' are a smart little combination ;D:)

thanks lads,always good to hear a positive response,gives me inspiration for my next jobs.....tricky thing to build though i found......but thankfully there done now......................I have    1x 80" model left for sale.....

thanks jamie.....the planter that was for sale was a 4 row and to fit in with my future diarama ill be building a 2row gl32b planter...the problem with a 4 row planter would be that you would need 2 destoners going in front of her...my cousins owned a gl32b and used her on a jd6800,fantastic planter but because they ran a reekie 350sa(i think) they could plant 12 acres a day...now destoners have come a long way since that and with the likes of a grimme combistar,reekie 500sa or similar up to date model you could probably easily destone and plant 15-20 acres a day easily.... the 4 row would be awesome but i didnt like the fact of having to make myself 2x destoners,1 will be bad enough,the work involved in a destoner will be immense so the 1 will be doing me

ive only just recently began making my lifelong dream of the whole potato set up...so far ive now a rotavator,plough,ridger,bedtiller,stonefork and flat bed trailer,so i still need a planter,destoner an dare i even say it a harvester..the thought of the harvester is always with me but 1st itll be the planting diarama......if and when i ever get it finished itll make a nice display,ass would the harvester but the work involved will be immense and the cost of making it will be as well,but one day

So nice to set a goal like that Brian...I look forward to the future additions to your setup.