Wootton grain trailer (finished!)

a local farm has one of these and i think they look smart as ;) and i had 2 britains trailers, an orange one and a blue one, so i swapped the tailboards and hey presto ! just going to swap the wheels for some flotations and put some wootton decals on it, does anybody know what colour the rims are on these trailers though ? never had a good look  :-\

but here are some pictures of it so far on the back of a JD 6820, just like real life, will update it when it has the new wheels and decals :)

post-2552-132639603306_thumb.jpg

post-2552-132639603326_thumb.jpg

post-2552-132639603351_thumb.jpg

yep, the pictures are off my phone so they aren't the best either ! needs some new decals as well i think as marston decals on a wootton trailer don't exactly look right, and the road wheels really do look silly, don't know why britains use them, a pair of flotations like the siku branter power tube look much better ! they are the wheels im going to use i think :P

theres one down here in white of all colours, bought new , used by tim bloyes contractors for sewage cake moving, not a perfect colour for any trailer i would say, nice to see a different brand being done , looks great

WHITE?! rather him than me ! wouldn't want to be the lad washing it that's for sure ! and thanks :)

i use paint.net for making things the right size its very good and its free

oh right i'll have a look sometime thanks ! got the decals on it now, the wheels are just being a bit tricky and dont want to come off, tried prizing them with some screwdrivers but they aren't having any of it ! i'll leave it until the weekend i think, besides i dont have any wheels for it anyway  :laugh:

haha ino what you mean about the wheels in the end i 1 side under a board stood on the board then just twisted the wheel

yep, well i just tried some siku branter power tube tyres on it, and they seem to fit quite well its just a bit fiddly to get them sitting right, so i can just paint the rims and fit the new tyres, you wouldnt have any power tube tyres to spare or know where i can get some would you ?