1:16 County 1884.

JimF

can't answer that question as well. Only know he makes 50 that are sold out. So if you are lucky enough to have one on order, i am sure everything lands on its feet when all the castings and building materials, blue prints and other preparations have been taken to create the undoubtful masterpiece. Best to contact Dave directly if you have questions though. No one but him knows better about this particular model!

phone number of him is in the adds on this forum!

Thanks for the replies.

Got the question answered by PM and phone call.

I've had my name down for one of these 1884s for two years or more, but hopefully something coming in the 1st half of this year.

:)

Haven't got 754 out of box yet, but will soon as we find an agreed space for it.

hi as explained to Jim we are waiting on the pattern maker on this. almost a law to themselves this pattern maker. we paid them the agreed price of £6200 over two years ago. should have had the patterns two years ago January, but despite this still not a complete pattern. he phoned last week to say he was taking the completed pattern to our casting company on the 24 of this month [we pray that is the case with baited breath ] i will try to keep you all informed thanks Dave

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...