A few pictures from my farm.

Mattias71

Love the buildings Mattias, it is nice to see them on a big screen now  :) It looks as if you can do most jobs without getting anyone else in - driving, carpentry, demolition, engineering. . . A very talented chap!

Cheers Tris! I like to work with my hands (hand) and create things, and it works pretty well after all. Only has had need for help with the hay, and a few weeks under the summer.  :)  Think Im stubborn as a mule, thats the reason why it works.... :-[::)  Thats at least what im told by my better half... ;):)

Fantastic topic, ive so many questions i want to ask you, as im just starting of my own farm, and am a few years work behind what you have done.

Were abouts are you

The little trailers carrying the hay that you called monkey cages, are they self loading or how do they work?

Great set up you have, keep the pictures coming

Robert

What stunning scenery when the snow settles. The sun shining through the greenhouse makes a nice photo too, was that you or Monica taking the photos? That snow blower blows the snow quite far! Keep on showing us what you are doing Mattias, this is a lovely thread.  :) :) :)

Fantastic topic, ive so many questions i want to ask you, as im just starting of my own farm, and am a few years work behind what you have done.

Were abouts are you

The little trailers carrying the hay that you called monkey cages, are they self loading or how do they work?

Great set up you have, keep the pictures coming

Robert

Cheers Robert!  :)

We lives about 170 kilometers north from Stockholm, Sweden.

It's alot of work when you start from absolutely nothing, and alot of costs... Those "monkey cages" are hand loaded  ;)  It's a bit easier if there is a thrower on the baler, but you can put more bales on the trailer if you load by hand.

most excellent Matthias, very nice pictures and you get good enough weather to make hay !!!! great stuff, love to see more when you can

Cheers mate! We had really nice weather whole July, so it was a great year for hay!  :)

Realy nice pictures,were in Sweden are you?

Thanks!  :)  We lives just in the middle of Uppsala and Gävle, about 117 kilometers north stockholm.

What stunning scenery when the snow settles. The sun shining through the greenhouse makes a nice photo too, was that you or Monica taking the photos? That snow blower blows the snow quite far! Keep on showing us what you are doing Mattias, this is a lovely thread.  :) :) :)

Cheers Tris!  :)  It is my lovley Monica behind the camera  ;)  If the snow is compact enough I can blow it nearly 70 meters. And yes, ALL windows in the greenhouse are still intact. :P:) :)

• 4 weeks later...