jordan taylors model scenes 2011

jordantaylor

this section of the forum will be for my model scenes that i do

here is the first one. it is not finished yet but it does show a winter scene with a landrover in the lane and the new holland coming out of a field after going and feeding the sheep. in the trailer is a round bale of hay and small bales of hay.

post-2337-132639617625_thumb.jpg

post-2337-132639617639_thumb.jpg

post-2337-132639617657_thumb.jpg

post-2337-132639617672_thumb.jpg

I like your idea of scenes Jordan this looks  very good.

you can vary them as much as you like so you dont get bored looking at the same all the time, they take up less space, you dont have to have them all set up together if you dont want, of course you can make them seasonally suitable or not as you please nd with you travelling and displaying around the country they are more manageable to transport.

I like your idea of scenes Jordan this looks  very good.

you can vary them as much as you like so you dont get bored looking at the same all the time, they take up less space, you dont have to have them all set up together if you dont want, of course you can make them seasonally suitable or not as you please nd with you travelling and displaying around the country they are more manageable to transport.

thanks. thats the idea with making them. i love building model farms but it go so expensive changing them so it didnt always look the same. scenes are cheaper, can be done any size you want and you can have what you want on them. the next scene im working on will be the new joskin tanke from uh being filled up next to a slurry lagoon.

Excellent wintry scene you've created there Jordan, very realistic. Look forward to seeing any further scenes you have planned. :)

thanks. believe it or not ive almost built the second scene now and i only started it 2 hours ago using scrap materials. i will post some photos in about 30 mins.

this will be a slurry lagoon when finished. i just need to colour the base and get some moedling water.

i have added a fence to the loading side to reduce risk of my model farmer falling in but for easy filling there is a gap in the fence for the pipe togo through but a safety chain has been added to stop the driver falling in again

post-2337-132639618596_thumb.jpg

post-2337-132639618612_thumb.jpg

post-2337-132639618627_thumb.jpg

Fantastic Jordan. I don't have room for a full layout now, so I also make smaller dioramas. It also means you get the opportunity to experiment with lots of products and techniques - I've always wanted to do a snow scene - your's look great :-*

thanks mandy. i had also been wanting a snow scene for a while and i thought the new holland was an ideal tractor for it. the best thing is that the snow spray i have used can be brushed off with a toothbrush so i can always change the tractor in the scene.

i am presently experimenting with lots of materials ive brought but not got round to using such as you lavender flowering material. im still not sure where to put that yet. any ideas are welcome

this is amazing! Very good to think of it, but I suppose we have seen a lot of it recently! Your bale handler on the New Holland is amazing too! Is it your own build?

thanks. the bale handler was built by ciaranscar on here. he can make then to fit any loader you want

\Is the loader on that jd off a siku jd ??? ???

and if it is how do you put it on other tractors???

no its not, its off a universal hobbies valtra. it was one of the quicke loaders but after looking at john deere loaders on there website i noticed they were exactly the same so i just painted it jd green and screwed it on