Tractorium

bluegreen

Help!  has anybody used these guys?  I wanted to get the frontweight accessories for my new Siku JD8345 RC model and tried to email tractorium but with no luck :(  I am not happy about giving my email password out to third parties and this is a requirement of theirs in the ordering section. Also there is no obvious order form in which to fill out item details and credit card details >:(  or phone number >:( >:( 

Have any of you guys used them and what do you make of the ordering system and safety issues?

Thanks.

Perhaps when it asks you to enter your email..this would be, in effect, be your username for an account with them, and the password, would be the password for the shop account rather than your email one specifically?

Else it seems very weird! and illegal!

i have used them too no problem ,they will deliver for free if you order over 100 euro then they are super value,did not relise they were taking  paypal , when  we ordered  we did abank transfer no problem.also they have a huge selection of limited edition models. :D

Perhaps when it asks you to enter your email..this would be, in effect, be your username for an account with them, and the password, would be the password for the shop account rather than your email one specifically?

Else it seems very weird! and illegal!

Ditto that, it's the way many online shops operate.

Email - your email

Password - your chosen password

Then you have an 'account' where sometimes you can save orders for later payment and so on. Also, your (limited) details are saved so they know who they are dealing with.

So they are asking for me to make up a fresh password for identification purposes and not the password I use to access my hotmail account?

As an aside the items I want that are featured on the tractorium website are the frontweight which is identical to the Wiking JD models and a frontweight holder that looks much the same as the britains JD8295 models but must have the siku attachment to fit onto the tractor , which was supplied with the standard siku triangle front linkage. If someone in the UK can supply these items to the same standard I would be interested to hear from them.

Thanks Lads :)