Newholland TM190

was going to make a fiat g240 outa my 8670 but changed my mind and started making a tm190 for my self

it is based on the 8670 chassy ,mudguards,and cab it has britains t7060 wheels and a modified britains 8560 bonnetwhich wasent easy to do which i widend the bonet by 2.5mm and made it higer by 2mm anway hears some pics

DSCF5139.jpg

DSCF5764.jpg

z3.jpg

z2.jpg

DSCF5769.jpg

DSCF5772.jpg

• 1 month later...

Looking verry good!

I think this is a much easy'er way to build it whit that cab and chasis then when you take the Britains 8650!

Regards Johny ;)

yes much easier more to scale too im in the process of extending the the back mudguards and putting a pma linkage on her

• 1 month later...

Look like they were liberated from a UH Cougar, something I've done myself, probably the most nervous I've been taking apart a model because it cost me €95 and I knew if I made a mistake there was no comeback!

post-23-132639801693_thumb.jpg