snapshots from smurf

SMurF

my baby

recon a tin of t-cut ,polish,& back to black wouldn't go amis there smurf & a little bit of silver paint would finnish the wheels off nicely.

believe me if i had it ,i wouldn't be able to resist it , all the tractors i've driven have been the same  :) :)

good pics of the quadtrac  :)

That would be one power sucking seeder,was the tractor working hard?

Cool pictures smurf.

It was doing a spot of contract work for a neighbour planting 19 acres of spring beans took about 1 1/2 hours to do  which i understand to be slow due to the short runs.

wow its a record breaker in ploughing haw many acres did it do in 24 hours? ??? ??? ???

if I remember correctly  the bloke driving the quadtrak (which says stx450 but actually is an stx500 tester for case)drilled 380+acres of wheat in a day  started about 6ish in the morning and finished just gone 1 the next day. was held up due to transport of the seed wasn't quick enough

It's a tennanted farm and the land lord doesn't like spending money   we won't mend the sheds    long story  shaln't go there >:( >:(

It's a MF 590 2wd    since the drop gearing said goodbye and i removed the planetry gears from the hubs ;)