UH Agco models.

Thanks for the reply Lee. Fair old price right enough, for a good cause though.

I was wondering how popular the Agco branded tractors were rather than the other makes under the Agco banner like MF Fendt, Valtra et al. Were full-size tractors branded Agco available in Europe at all? Agco has just announced that the Agco branded line of tractors will end here in North America.

cant say that i have bought any of them mate, did look at the dual wheeled challanger for parts, but ended up buying the mf one instead as i used the box for something else i needed to replace, only way i would by them would prob be cheap, as they are more a usa thing which i do not collect as such

I brought the agco with duals with the challenger on duals, plus the chrome agco on duals

[/quote

Matthew, if you don't mind me asking, what price range was the chrome one? I saw one at a toy show a couple of weeks ago and I think they were asking around 80 quid.

Thanks for the reply Lee. Fair old price right enough, for a good cause though.

I was wondering how popular the Agco branded tractors were rather than the other makes under the Agco banner like MF Fendt, Valtra et al. Were full-size tractors branded Agco available in Europe at all? Agco has just announced that the Agco branded line of tractors will end here in North America.

Out west we do not see the fendts or valtra....Alberta Canada does....Massey is taking over the Agco customers..........