dumpy bag handler

looks great sparrow legs. Is it one of your own creations???. How did you make the bracket??

(you been having pic problems today???, i've been modifying yours and other members posts to delete the half loaded duplicates)

yes fb, im pulling my hair out at this end, i thought it was just me having trouble, cant get half my new convertions to come up then they appear twice!

the bag handler is my own mod, its a siku bale handler filed flat on the back then jd bucket brackets glued on, there resin casts (youve guessed were from i bet) it works well as the pallet tines arnt quite wide enough but these fit spot on. somthing that could be mass produced!

been trying to post pics of my adaptor to make the 3 point clip attachments fit onto the jd3200 and farm master.

yes fb, im pulling my hair out at this end, i thought it was just me having trouble, cant get half my new convertions to come up then they appear twice!

the bag handler is my own mod, its a siku bale handler filed flat on the back then jd bucket brackets glued on, there resin casts (youve guessed were from i bet) it works well as the pallet tines arnt quite wide enough but these fit spot on. somthing that could be mass produced!

been trying to post pics of my adaptor to make the 3 point clip attachments fit onto the jd3200 and farm master.

i'll speak to him at Spalding! ;D ;D

yeah, i just had the same problem when replying to another post, it posted a pic i tried to post earlier! :D

dave hasnt seen the handler, ive made a few different things, he just keeps asking what all the brackets are for, its like the magnets for siku duel wheels, i buy loads off him!

can you post the dual wheel magnet things please ???, sounds interesting! :) :) :)

i aint any pics at the mo, ill do some next week. DT had them on show at spalding but he hasnt put them on his website for some reason. all you do is glue a bulit shaped magnet into the duel wheel axle hole and then they attach as by magic to any tractor with metal axle pins (most siku/brit mf 6290 etc)

worst part is setting them ie cutting magnet to correct lenght for a good fit, ive done about 12 sets for my tractors i use on my layout!

post-194-132638511064_thumb.jpg

post-194-132638511076_thumb.jpg