Work wanted

CJ

Thanks for that clarification - I thought maybe someone had struck gold in Ireland! :D

Hope you get some work - can you offer good references?

Thanks, so do I, references of the highest calibre can be supplied  ;)

Thanks, so do I, references of the highest calibre can be supplied  ;)

Are they your own?!!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Only messing buddy, good luck with your search. Jobs are starting to appear in Farmers Weekly and on their website now for spring and summer work. I'll keep and ear down for you in case I hear anything going here.

Are they your own?!!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Only messing buddy, good luck with your search. Jobs are starting to appear in Farmers Weekly and on their website now for spring and summer work. I'll keep and ear down for you in case I hear anything going here.

Most of it  ::), cheers it might be a bit of a tall order for only 6 weeks, but well see, have a job in Yorkshire from middle of June to end of sept and then hopefully down to Norfolk for the sugar beet.

Work anywhere ? ???

if so pm me, there's a contractor near me looking for lads for spring/summer work ;)

Yep any were bud  ;)

I'll ask a mate tomorrow for you ;D

Good man, much appreciated  ;)

were abouts are you working in Yorkshire

On the north side of the Humber from  what I'm told  ;) sunk island if that means anything

Let me know if I can be any assistance with the Norfolk end Chris, there's a few people around here I wouldn't advise working for ;D

Oohh  :of , well Norfolk isn't set in stone yet so even anyone you would recommend working for could be useful, from the end of sept on, cheers gav  ;)

Tough one as most of the contractors will have taken someone on from harvest onwards to cover beet season as well, will ask a couple of people though who may be able to help you out. How long would you be looking to stay for?

Up to Christmas I suppose, theres bound to be some one who had a couple of students go back for start of term, it does not have to be beet either, maize, ploughing, feeding cattle what ever really. Just so I can save up the dollars, I have a hair brained idea  ;D

I'll have a word with a mate of mine, he may need someone to hire out on spud and carrot carting work or we ourselves may need someone at that time of year carting spuds and then drilling, just depends what happens with our harvest staff this year

On the north side of the Humber from  what I'm told  ;) sunk island if that means anything

Who are you working for at sunk island Chris? pm me if you want  :)  east side of hull, with some really nice land and big tackle

• 2 weeks later...