Scania 620 Massey Ferguson Low Loader

I have a bit of a truck bug at the moment, I think it is brilliant that Siku have been the first of late to take the plunge with 1:32 scale artics (nudge nudge Universal Hobbies  ;D) So I thought I would follow in the footsteps of Peter and his conversions and have decided to make my Siku Scania 620 from a big yellow brute into a big red, white, black and silver brute with hopefully some branding and decals so it looks the part in transporting those lovely Masseys  8) So starting with the cab we strip her down and mask off the important bits.......

post-3151-13263972929_thumb.jpg

post-3151-132639729303_thumb.jpg

post-3151-132639729347_thumb.jpg

post-3151-132639729359_thumb.jpg

Forgot to take some pics when the white went on  ::) but here she is with a new paint job, it looks a bit pink but trust me that is the light  ;) Next is the spoiler, tidying up and detailing, I have a set of Scania decals the first of which is on the cab front and currently trying to source some good, recent Massey decals (the modern 3 triangle ones if anyone has any suggestions??)

post-3151-132639729446_thumb.jpg

post-3151-132639729472_thumb.jpg

post-3151-132639729503_thumb.jpg

post-3151-132639729517_thumb.jpg

;D  Good to see someone else with the lorry bug  ;)  Looking well - is it only the scania that siku does or do they do others?

Hi mate, I believe only Siku do one, Britains have done smaller lorries like the milk tanker etc but these are all based on the same cab.

Looks nice but if I may say - the black doesn't suit the MF colouring to me... The paint quality and finish look good though. I really need to get hold of a couple of these to do a few things to myself really but the price still isn't justifiable to me. Still plenty of Newray lorries around that will do for now  ;):)

Hi mate, I believe only Siku do one, Britains have done smaller lorries like the milk tanker etc but these are all based on the same cab.

they do a Scania, and a Man, i've often thought about doing one of these but in the local John Deere dealers livery, however i would need a professional sign writer for the amount of detail involved

All painting and assembly done now (a bit of touching up still to do) Still waiting for the right MF decals but a few Scania ones are in place. So so far the truck and trailer have been re-sprayed in Red with White cab top, rear tail gate in silver, trailer front board in silver, wheel nuts in black, rope hooks in silver and stopping blocks in silver.

post-3151-132639750037_thumb.jpg

post-3151-132639750069_thumb.jpg

post-3151-132639750083_thumb.jpg

post-3151-132639750116_thumb.jpg