john deere 6930 & kuhn 4f plough

you like doing things with these wiking 6930s don't you  ;) i like it alot, couldn't you have done it with a 5 furrow instead ?

i was going to do it with a 5f but unfortunatly when i was cutting the back furrow off it caught the 5th and snapped it off so i had to go with the 4f but it worked well. i like working with the wiking john deeres as they have a good 3 point linkage that can take plenty of weight without going down and they are a good mid range tractor to work equipment around and that many farmers round here work with.

i might be tempted to do a 5f convertion and possibly a 2f front mounted plough for a push me pull me setup

i was going to do it with a 5f but unfortunatly when i was cutting the back furrow off it caught the 5th and snapped it off so i had to go with the 4f but it worked well. i like working with the wiking john deeres as they have a good 3 point linkage that can take plenty of weight without going down and they are a good mid range tractor to work equipment around and that many farmers round here work with.

i might be tempted to do a 5f convertion and possibly a 2f front mounted plough for a push me pull me setup

you should get a 5f, and a 3f front mounted and paint them overum colours and decal them, then get a ros t7070, put wheel weights on the back, then it would be like the picture on my facebook in farming photos 2010  ;)

you should get a 5f, and a 3f front mounted and paint them overum colours and decal them, then get a ros t7070, put wheel weights on the back, then it would be like the picture on my facebook in farming photos 2010  ;)

very tempting, id need a bigger tractor for the push me pull me setup so id probably go for a new holland like a contracor near me

could be a possible conversion to think about doing

very tempting, id need a bigger tractor for the push me pull me setup so id probably go for a new holland like a contracor near me

could be a possible conversion to think about doing

if you did an overum 5 + 3 to fit a ros T7070 i'd buy one off you, going to make some wheel weights for my 7070 soon as well so it's like the one in my pictures

if you did an overum 5 + 3 to fit a ros T7070 i'd buy one off you, going to make some wheel weights for my 7070 soon as well so it's like the one in my pictures

i dont think id do a full build or a complicated conversion anytime soon as im really busy at the moment, it would be a nice build though

Nice models

What did you cut of the furrows with as ive been thinking of doing a 4 or 5 as the tractor wont lift a 6  >:(

i used a steel saw mate,

i sat down with the saw upright bwtween my legs and held on to the plough by the steel frame. the just move it up and down on the selected area to cut through it, saves putting pressure on the furrrows as they calnt take much weight at all, saves the risk of snapping them

nice conversion mate , but do people still mess about with push pull ploughs ?

well i know two farmers round here that use them (about 600 acres each) and a contractor aswell. majority just get bigger ploughs for the back now but it would still look a nice conversion i recon.