looking for work in shropshire area

jordantaylor

hi guys, im just wondering if anybody knows of any work going in the shropshire area- preferably telford but i will travel to the shrewsbury area aswell.

i have experience of working with small scale sheep, intensive pigs, large and small dairy, large and small arable.

i have plenty of machinery experience ploughing, bale carting, tanking+injecting slurry ect...

i have my loader licence, ATV quad licence and a certificate in welding. and im doing my PA1 and PA2 next year at college. i am now 17 and hoping to be driving in the next few months before harvest

always willing to learn more and required by college to get at least 400 hour work experience this summer but im willing to work longer (i did last year)

if anybody knows of anywhere please pm me as i can send my cv off to see what is going

hi guys, im just wondering if anybody knows of any work going in the shropshire area- preferably telford but i will travel to the shrewsbury area aswell.

i have experience of working with small scale sheep, intensive pigs, large and small dairy, large and small arable.

i have plenty of machinery experience ploughing, bale carting, tanking+injecting slurry ect...

i have my loader licence, ATV quad licence and a certificate in welding. and im doing my PA1 and PA2 next year at college. i am now 17 and hoping to be driving in the next few months before harvest

always willing to learn more and required by college to get at least 400 hour work experience this summer but im willing to work longer (i did last year)

if anybody knows of anywhere please pm me as i can send my cv off to see what is going

carefull how you say that , it makes you sound like you know everything about it , at 17 i expect you have experienced those jobs , but not plenty of it , a little BS goes a long way but too much BS can drop you in it  ;)

carefull how you say that , it makes you sound like you know everything about it , at 17 i expect you have experienced those jobs , but not plenty of it , a little BS goes a long way but too much BS can drop you in it  ;)

yeah woops, i have done plenty of these jobs though, enough tanking to last me a life time

as nobody has got back to me on part time work through the year i was wondering if anybody on here would kindly take me on for the summer or knew of anybody who would take me on for the summer as part of a work experience placement for my college course.

please contact me on jordantitchtaylor@hotmail.co.uk

dont the collage assist in work placements?? they must have a list of farms looking for young people like that ????? which they can give you

they like us to look first more for what we want but if we have no luck then they help us but calnt promise us the work we may have wanted or get the experienc we might have wanted to gain