big kit

some people on here say there is no kit for small tractors,i would like somebody to make something to go behind the quadtracs,at the moment,there is really only the vaderstad 8 metre drill or the siku gigant,and the gigant is lacking in detail

I dont think there is enough "in between" stuff on the market, for example the most popular size implement (seeders, harrows etc) are 6 metre. there is only 4 or 8 metre seeders and only 4 metre harrows. Also when was the last time yoou saw a 6 furrow plough?? all 5 or 7 out this way!!!

This has been bugging me for a while now, a 6 metre powerharrow is what i would really like someone to make, also there aren't any ploughs to go behind the quadtrac, what good is a 9 furrow plough on a 597hp tractor? a 14 furrow plough would be nice, and also i think siku should make that R/C plough in normal form which is what i am hoping they will do in the future.

Put simply, there is no joined-up thinking, certainly not between model-making companies, and it would appear within those companies there's not much either.

I think it's best summed up by a comment Tellarian made a few years ago. He said that if somebody had the Britains range in real life they would be a contractor during the summer and then have an agricultural museum in the winter  ;D