Concrete cleaner

Tractorman810

After some help if you guys can help , in particular the dairy guys on here . We were told of a cleaner used for concrete by a friend recently that's basicly put down on the surface , left 5 mins then just hosed down . Used for parlour and yard cleaning without the need for a pressure washer. Does anyone know the name for it please as we have forgotten it. All we know is they bought it from a farmers merchants.

After some help if you guys can help , in particular the dairy guys on here . We were told of a cleaner used for concrete by a friend recently that's basicly put down on the surface , left 5 mins then just hosed down . Used for parlour and yard cleaning without the need for a pressure washer. Does anyone know the name for it please as we have forgotten it. All we know is they bought it from a farmers merchants.

we used to scatter chlorine granules to clean concrete mate although we did have to brush it about a bit

i know it was a luqid stuff that they recomended, so it may be the acid blake, they didnt say it had been mixed down either, just put on with a watering can

Aye that'l be it, Good stuff! My dad uses it all the time, He runs a power washing business but uses this on pebble dash etc  ;)

Just don't get it in your eye. By god it stings!!!!!!  :of :of :of :of :of :'( ::)

sounds like the deosan hypochloride  or similar right enough to me too. there used to be a heap of rather nasty chemicals left here from the dairy days for removing the milk stone and such.  we used to sneak into the shed and do all sorts with some of it

cheers mate, not had a chance to stop at the merchants yet, but plans are afoot to do so this week with luck, then i guess i will have to sort the concrete out like the wife wants ;D ;D ;D ;D

Sean keep me posted on this, got to clean our slabs more where they seemed to have been stained from the trees?....pressure washer and patio cleaner doesnt work!!

Sean keep me posted on this, got to clean our slabs more where they seemed to have been stained from the trees?....pressure washer and patio cleaner doesnt work!!

washer won't shift it? How big a one is it?